Thursday, April 25, 2013

Easter

I'll get off the topic of babies and toddlers for a little bit, and show you some Easter cakes that I have made.
I made this cake three years ago, I think.  It is a two-tiered carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and fondant tulips.


I believe I made this cake two years ago.  I was trying to make a whipped cream cheese frosting, but the frosting was too soft to hold a basket weave.  Oh well - it still looked and tasted good!
I also made chocolate dipped sugar cookie Easter eggs.  I should really make some more of those!


This was this year's Easter cake.  I baked the cake and made the frosting and flowers at home.  I bought the cross from Cerreta Candy Company.  Then I transported the pieces to San Diego to the in-laws' and put it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment