Thursday, April 18, 2013

Embarking on a new adventure

Actually, I am embarking on a couple of new adventures...  First, I am no longer going to have a full time (paying) job plus a part time job or two.  I will keep a part time job for a while just to keep some income, but for the first time I am going to be a mostly stay-at-home with a toddler.  That is a scary and exciting thought!

The other adventure is starting a home-based business.  I have had several people over the last few years tell me that I should start a home-based bakery.  Until recently I have been more focused on generating an income.  Now we are going to tighten our budget and trust God to provide!

So, in order to follow the legal steps to form a home-based bakery, I need to obtain a food handlers' card and register with the Home Based and Confectionary Goods Program.  I can't wait to get this process started!

No comments:

Post a Comment