Thursday, October 10, 2013

Who Knew?

Who knew that teaching two classes and taking a baking class at the same time over the summer would be so time consuming?!  And then I started a new job before summer school ended.  So much for free time!  I know I am waaaaaay behind in updating my blog with photos.  So here's the first of many better late than never posts!

Eli's First Birthday

I love doing birthday cakes, especially when it is for such adorable occasions.  Eli turned one at the beginning of the summer and had a "little man" party.  For the birthday boy, I made a single-layer 6-inch cake with whipped frosting.  The rest of the party enjoyed neck tie- and mustache-themed cupcakes and cookies.

Photo Credit: Rhythm Photography

The party guests seemed to enjoy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment