Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

My husband loves oatmeal raising cookies.  They are his absolute favorite.  I am not the biggest fan of raisins in my cookies, but these were really good.  When I ate the last one that I had made at school, I had to make him some more.  We didn't have any raisins at home though, so the batch I made at home were just plain oatmeal.


Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Raisin-less Oatmeal Cookies

Getting all of my ingredients ready before starting to mix:
The final product:
Small Cookies (approximately 1/2 ounce): $0.25 each, or $2.50 per dozen
Medium Cookies (approximately 1 ounce):  $0.50 each, or $5.00 per dozen
Large Cookies (approximately 1.8 ounces): $1.00 each, or $10.00 per dozen

My textbook has a recipe called "Chocolate Indulgence Cookie."  I am looking forward to having some free time to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment