Sunday, May 5, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers!

So, we don't really get a lot of April showers here in Phoenix, but May flowers have been appearing in my kitchen this week!  Friday was my little one's last day of day care, so I made cake pops.  They are slightly time consuming, so I made some flowers and left the rest plain (for the kids).


The staff at her center loved them, and the center director asked me if I could make her some more for Saturday.  The lesson that I learned from that is that 2 dozen is the most that I can make in one day (without totally neglecting my family and/ or staying up all night).


Who wouldn't love a dozen roses for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, or just because?

I had a couple fall of their sticks.  What a beautiful "reject!"

Flower cake pops: $3 each (with or without a stick)

No comments:

Post a Comment